Graduate medical education – Residency – Continuing Medical Education (CME/CPD)
By offering tailored and focused learning activities we try to close knowledge and skills gaps in allergies. Medical education and its dissemination has evolved and developed over that past years. CK-CARE embraces these didactical improvements – it is our goal to provide relevant and practical learning activities for graduate, postgraduate, and continuing medical education for all medical practitioners in the field of allergic diseases:
• Online learning resources and eLearning modules.
• Practicals for basic allergy training.
• Furthering of young physicians by facilitating exchange programs in allergy research.
• Interactive seminars for family physicians, general practitioners, and pediatric primary care providers.
• Workshops for practical skills acquisition (eg, anaphylaxis emergency training).
• Teaching and learning activities as part of congresses and specialty courses.
October 1, 2020, Medizincampus Davos Wolfgang
October 30, 2020, Davos Wolfgang, Medizincampus
November 19, 2020, Thalwil, Hotel Sedartis